Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Preschool Graduation


Meet Julia. 
Today she graduated from preschool.
Today she felt REEEally big.
Today she thought she got to start kindergarten.


Notice the excited smile when she saw her daddy!

Her girls.

Her teachers.

Her gifts.


I must admit that I was thrilled to see my little girl so excited about notecards and a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle. I know that she is only 4 years old, but when I was shopping for this special occasion, I just felt the pressure to lavish upon her. Wait! She is 4 and she is graduating from preschool. Where would we go from here if she received a bike, or an iPod, or a Mercedes?

I am so proud of her, or maybe I just can't believe preschool is already over, either way...


she is four and we have a L.O.NG way to go!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie O'ReillyOctober 6, 2010 at 8:26 PM

    Love your photos.. especially with the teachers! They look like amazing and fun teachers!!! Miss you Julia and super mom!

    ReplyDelete