Monday, May 31, 2010

Strawberry Festival 2010


The Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival has come and gone.
Lots of preparations and planning for 150K people.
Here is how the booth finally turned out...


The doorstops in the left of the picture proved to be a very valuable asset.
Many, many folks stopped by just to ask or guess what in the world they actually were?
We loved it! Thanks doorstops.


As much as I like the look of the hanging bowls in the shutters,
not one onlooker felt comfortable enough to touch them.
Sorry.


More bowls!

In typical Lindsey fashion, her jewelry and accessories were masterfully displayed.

Here is Miss Pleated Poppy giving the final touches


My second booth partner brought the laughs! Here is Dondi...

and here is the gorgeous orange messenger-style bag that I purchased from her!
Happy me!!

The weekend was beautiful, inspiring and wonderful!!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Unfortunately I live a million miles away, or I would definitely come visit. I love your fabric bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, I was there, my 2nd visit to the Strawberry Festival. You were very friendly- bought one of your keychains, can't wait to use it. After reading your blog sounds like your off to a great start. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doorstops are fabulous-do you sell them online? i am interested :)

    ReplyDelete