Saturday, May 15, 2010

All Things Red- Just Because...

My blog misses me. She calls to me each night before I sit down to decompress from the day's chaos. She knows I am busy and tired, and she isn't pushy, but I still hear her beckoning. So tonight I am answering with photos. I noticed a common RED thread in my recent days and thought you might like to share in some of the beauty and some of the ugly from the past week.

A wonderful, not to mention wonderfully-talented, friend delivered this masterpiece this week! I love everything poppy!


Lots of new bowls to add to the pile this week in preparation for the Strawberry Festival coming in two weeks! Sew! Sew! Sew!

Cousins in RED!

Disneyland- Still my happy place!


Stay tuned for a preview of new bowl designs ready to add to the shop next week! Lots of blue with a bit of childhood thrown in. I love new fabric! Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment