Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Three Days to Go!

Three days left until the big show. In an attempt to hangout with my husband tonight rather than hangout with my sewing machine, I decided tonight would be my hand sewing night. Four hours later, he is long been sleeping and my fingers are bruised. The good news is that I filled and finished a giant stack of doorstops. Wanna see?


Here is a close-up of one of my favorites!!



My hope is that people will see these as a punch of color in any room. I understand that not many houses are decorated in bright red with lime flowers, but go wild and enjoy! My decorating tastes are very mellow with neutral colors and a lot of beige. Making wild and crazy fabric doorstops is extremely refreshing! If other people think so still remains to be seen. 

1 comment:

  1. it was so lovely meeting you today in cayucos. a fellow south countyite. i love my new bowls and key fob. i can't wait to tell everyone who asks "where did you get that super cute key fob?" or what is the deal with those cool fabric bowls? i want one!" i hope to see you again. :)
    teresa

    ReplyDelete