Hopefully she isn't reading this tonight (why would she?) but this is for Damon's fabulous kinder teacher. Happy Birthday to her tomorrow. Super easy, anyone can do it...
1. Cut triangles from any fabric, any size.
2. Print any word, any font, any size.
3. Cut the letters that you just printed.
4. Trace letters backward onto any contrasting fabric.
5. Cut fabric letters.
6. Stitch Witch the letters onto scrap triangles.
7. Zig Zag stitch around each letter and each triangle.
8. Sew tops of triangles into double fold bias tape.
9. Hang for someone, anyone to enjoy!!
What will your banner say?