Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Felt Flower Retreat from the Norm

Preparing for an all-day craft show takes lots of time and checking lots of things off the 27 lists I have hanging around the house. So today, I decided to take a creative break from creativity. I love my job. While searching the amazing world of craft bloggers, I happened upon one of my new favorites... The DIY Dish. Two twin sisters who broadcast over the web with craft tutorials. Why didn't I think of that? I am such a visual person who can't follow written tutorial directions. VIDEO! I can follow a video! I watched and I created...


My first ever felt flower! It matched perfectly to the Pottery Barn silk pillow cover that sat for three years in my linen closet. I enjoy creating it and even if this flower didn't help me prepare for the weekend, it scored points with the tired husband who just arrived home from a quick trip cross country. Thanks for the encouragement, Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment